John Textor

IMG_3274.webp

The dude is relentless. I mean, I have no idea if Textor is right for the club or not but having read his statement he never once states he isn’t fit to buy us or can’t own us. The Esk has a platform and he’s mostly using it to either spread scare stories about administration, or he’s discrediting everything who isn’t the horse he’s backing.

View attachment 270141
The dude is relentless. I mean, I have no idea if Textor is right for the club or not but having read his statement he never once states he isn’t fit to buy us or can’t own us. The Esk has a platform and he’s mostly using it to either spread scare stories about administration, or he’s discrediting everything who isn’t the horse he’s backing.

He's just a massive bellend basically. Needs GOT blacklisting. Said it for years.

Do we have enough forum supporters to create a consortium yet mate or do we need to create a takeover arena?

There's gotta be someone on this forum worth more than £15 a month who can buy Everton ffs
Yes! The GOT Consortium rides again. I still have that Jason Donovan poster if we need a little sweetener to get the deal with Moshiri over the line

View attachment 270141

Which "horse" is it you think he's backing?

I still have nagging doubts Moshiri still does not want to actually sell the club.
He always advocated "investment"

He's had that with a series of loans from the perspective "buyers".
Hopefully this has now run it's course.

If he really wanted to jump ship he would have done so a long time ago.
Has he just strung along everyone from the very start.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back