John Textor

i'm pretty sure i read somewhere Bell and Downing. But i don't think he's every revealed that

Bell and Downing and Blythe Capital are now paid back as are MSP. They have ZERO interest now in acquiring the club. So that "horse" isn't even involved. Nor are MSP.

Those that were also saying Bell and Downing were going to join the EFC board also with TFG were chatting wham as well.

He openly stated that he was supporting Bell and Downing. However, if they are not involved, and that horse doesn't exist, perhaps he (the Esk's) merely commenting on the basis of how he sees it in his opinion?

The dude is relentless. I mean, I have no idea if Textor is right for the club or not but having read his statement he never once states he isn’t fit to buy us or can’t own us. The Esk has a platform and he’s mostly using it to either spread scare stories about administration, or he’s discrediting everything who isn’t the horse he’s backing.

Another thing. You call it "scare stories". It isn't. The way this club has been mismanaged is an absolute disgrace. Look at the whole 777 fiasco.

There are people in our fanbase who are still in complete denial over things.

The dude is relentless. I mean, I have no idea if Textor is right for the club or not but having read his statement he never once states he isn’t fit to buy us or can’t own us. The Esk has a platform and he’s mostly using it to either spread scare stories about administration, or he’s discrediting everything who isn’t the horse he’s backing.

It seems reading his posts he's more concerned with the financing/leveraging model that Textor will potentially use to acquire Everton. He's citing the Lyon example as one of the reasons for such concern.

The same concerns that others in this thread have raised (I've not in my posts, although it is a concern of mine as well given what we hear of Lyon having to sell players etc)

It seems reading his posts he's more concerned with the financing/leveraging model that Textor will potentially use to acquire Everton. He's citing the Lyon example as one of the reasons for such concern.

The same concerns that others in this thread have raised (I've not in my posts, although it is a concern of mine as well given what we hear of Lyon having to sell players etc)

"Investors with access to capital not the ability to borrow".

Remind me did his mates Bell and Downing have access to capital or were they going to borrow from a family office ?

You couldn't make up the nonsense from this Esk fellow

"Investors with access to capital not the ability to borrow".

Remind me did his mates Bell and Downing have access to capital or were they going to borrow from a family office ?

You couldn't make up the nonsense from this Esk fellow

They're not buying the club and when TFG (Friedkins) came in they bowed out gracefully

What's unclear about or unreasonable with that?

The only thing that I do agree with Eskie is that Textor does appear to have leveraged debt in the previous acquisitions of his clubs.

Yes, those ones. They walked away because they understand a basket case when they see one.
They just didn’t want us enough .
Probably just saw us as a nice addition to their portfolio, low hanging fruit . But when that fruit was tainted they scarpered , pronto .
Suggests to me that we would always have played second fiddle to Roma in their conglomerate.

So.. there is still no indication of any actual news.

We have had a statement from John Textor confirming his desire to sell shares in Crystal Palace and buy a controlling interest in Everton but we have known that for some time.

We have heard of meeting(s) between Textor and Moshiri but not from either of the two parties and of course we haven't clue about funding or ownership.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back