John Textor

Utter crock of horseshit.

Any owner buying us will not just be using their own money but relying on financing - ie debt, including especially esks bumboy oaks bell and downing.

And no mate textors actually a successful businessman not like 777 at all.

Part two tomorrow, oh great he's gonna go into textors 'russian connections' yanno the ones he had when it was legal and severed when it wasn't.

Utter little no mark blagger, making out he's this business guru, sorry he has an ok understanding of economics sbd business but nothing more than that, loves the sound if his own voice though and his little circle of personnel fluffers.
Get off the fence will ya

Why would Textor and Moshiri be doing this dance in the media?

Textor is about to launch his football group on the stock exchange hoping to raise 100’s of millions. A whiff of him buying Everton, makes that more attractive so +£££££.

For Moshiri, it gives the sense to the fan base things are moving, means he doesn’t get any fan abuse at the start of the season and also drums up interest in the media that Everton could be close to being sold - flushing out other potential bidders.

Whats happened since Ornstein broke this weeks ago - actually nothing, but a media dance.

They both benifit from the media around this.
I wouldn't rule that scenario out. I could see the mutually beneficial case.

However, this feller's history is adding football clubs to a portfolio of existing clubs. That''s his stock in trade. It's always seemed believable that he'd take control here.

Actually think he’s quite sensitive to public opinion mate, we’ve gone through enough “Ebenining Jims” and sacked managers as evidence of that.

The other thing is we are one of a number of investments for him, he won’t want bad press.

Thirdly he won’t want any extra media attention going down the road of media scrutiny of his ownership here if the fans are mobilised as they were against the board.

Moshiri isn’t the bumbling Uncle taken advantage off he likes to present himself as.

ebening jim 😂

Textor is about to launch his football group on the stock exchange hoping to raise 100’s of millions. A whiff of him buying Everton, makes that more attractive so +£££££.
Exactly this.

This will no doubt influence some decision making around the purchasing of shares. If the sale is still in the works there is the likelihood that the stock value will increase upon successful completion of a takeover so investors could get in early to benefit from this....albeit being an Evertonian i'd normally expect anything involving us to have the opposite effect! 🤣

I wouldn't rule that scenario out. I could see the mutually beneficial case.

However, this feller's history is adding football clubs to a portfolio of existing clubs. That''s his stock in trade. It's always seemed believable that he'd take control here.

I don’t know of course and just speculating, but it’s all very coincidental isn’t it and again…who benefits.

Last edited:
Exactly this.

This will no doubt influence some decision making around the purchasing of shares. If the sale is still in the works there is the likelihood that the stock value will increase upon successful completion of a takeover so investors could get in early to benefit from this....albeit being an Evertonian i'd normally expect anything involving us to have the opposite effect! 🤣

ok so its good he’s doing it?

Any owner buying us will not just be using their own money but relying on financing - ie debt, including especially esks bumboy oaks bell and downing.

Part two tomorrow, oh great he's gonna go into textors 'russian connections' yanno the ones he had when it was legal and severed when it wasn't.

Utter little no mark blagger, making out he's this business guru, sorry he has an ok understanding of economics sbd business but nothing more than that, loves the sound if his own voice though and his little circle of personnel fluffers.

Anyone new enters the frame he just goes "Nah" and writes a dissertation about why before advocating we go into admin

GREPSz.gif

ok so its good he’s doing it?
I expect it's the only way of him generating sufficient cash to be able to proceed with the takeover and deal with his issues at Lyon.

Gives him a fighting chance of being able to take us over, without it he's got no chance IMO.

We were rubbish the start of last season too, I think it will stay up just but it will be horrendous football doing it

Yes you are right.

The two periods that stand at were at the start and in the middle of the season. Played 18 games and gained just 7 points and still got to forty points with the 8 point PL travsety.

Exactly this.

Begs the question also if I was launching an IPO, why wouldn’t I announce at least an exclusivity period at the very least with Everton ahead of it - if I was really making an offer and planned to follow through………

That would really leverage the value without committing.

Or perhaps if he had no intention of following through - that could be construed as fraud.

I know I’m going down a rabbit hole here. But it makes little sense to me why he wouldn’t do the above at least or wait to launch an IPO when he was further along in the process with Everton - if he does really want to follow through……suspicious for me.

I don’t know if course and just speculating, but it’s all very coincidental isn’t it and again…who benefits.
No idea of the feller's other attempts to buy clubs. Does he have a history of phantom bids or does he tend to target a club and get his control / share of control each and every time?

I genuinely dont know.

Just a hunch but this feels genuine to me. It looks like the next logical step up in his relationship with football club ownership. That's not to say he'd be a good owner for us, btw.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back