John Textor

You're just doing the usual when people get told something they don't want go hear "blert" "have a day off"

It's pitiful

Not at all.

I’m arguing against the way you communicate far more than what you are communicating. You’re saying that you *know* when you actually mean that you *think*.

And God only knows what that fake ignorance about de facto belligerents was all about. How can you be so disingenuous when you’re fully aware of the war-time sanctions put into place by the G7?

The West is heavily involved and a de facto belligerent in the Ukraine war, as proven by the mass of sanctions against Russia.

Not at all.

I’m arguing against the way you communicate far more than what you are communicating. You’re saying that you *know* when you actually mean that you *think*.

And God only knows what that fake ignorance about de facto belligerents was all about. How can you be so disingenuous when you’re fully aware of the war-time sanctions put into place by the G7?

The West is heavily involved and a de facto belligerent in the Ukraine war, as proven by the mass of sanctions against Russia.

The West has continually said it is not hostile to or a belligerent towards Russia. It implemented sanctions to undermine the Russian war machine so it couldn't wage war on future sovereign states like the Baltic states.

Its important because the question was about if sanctions are removed. They're not going to be

Also you say about communication. You're the one calling people a "blert" and to "have a day off". Look at yourself mate

The West has continually said it is not hostile to or a belligerent towards Russia. It implemented sanctions to undermine the Russian war machine so it couldn't wage war on future sovereign states like the Baltic states.

Its important because the question was about if sanctions are removed. They're not going to be

Also you say about communication. You're the one calling people a "blert" and to "have a day off". Look at yourself mate

Mate, read your first paragraph and then go and argue with yourself ffs!

I will apologise for calling you a blert, as it was inappropriate, but I do get the impression that you may benefit from some anti-blert training tbh.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back