John Textor

Good shout mate, maybe! The IPO would be more valuable with us in it though - the prospectus shared earlier on the thread - was a bit contradictory it sounded like we could be part of it as opposed to what Textor said.

I have to apologize, I cannot find this prospectus. Can you repost?

Textor said that Everton would not be part of the Eagle Football Group, that seems contradicted by the document the Esk has uncovered, some good points raised in his latest piece.

I would urge anyone to read and actually understand it before gobbing off...

No the issue is that are recruitment is so muddled because of a lack of a coherent hierarchy and poor decision making regarding hiring managers. If someone is mediocre and flawed giving them more time isn't going to correct anything especially how momentum is crucial in football, even good managers get sacked rightfully if they get caught in a spiral, obviously there's cases where it's too premature like tuchel at chelsea.

When we were first linked with textor I mentioned the guy likes to sack managers, all of his clubs have had multiple sackings in a small amount of time. It can be rash and detrimental but also effective, his Brazilian club is top of the league and lyon were able salvage a pretty atrocious start last season to being sixth and in a cup final
We've had our period of being a laboratory for mad scientist owners to experiment in.

No thanks.

Textor said that Everton would not be part of the Eagle Football Group, that seems contradicted by the document the Esk has uncovered, some good points raised in his latest piece.

DIfficult to read when the author has been proven time and time again to be an unreliable liar.

Why has he given Textor a green tint, looks like he’s the green goblin in disguise.

It's not contradicted per se. This is a capital raise, Aliya is raising funds for the Everton purchase. They then can keep their investment in Everton, or be paid out when Eagle's IPO hits (presumably by Textor).

It sorta confirms the idea that the Crystal Palace shares are not holding up the Everton sale, it's this IPO as the capital is needed to fund the Everton purchase.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back