John Textor

Interesting that the title was bestowed upon her by the Republicans not her boss the 'dementia patient'. She didnt visit those border states because she wasnt the border czar! Perhaps following tooo much Fox News.

Any back on topic as you say...Textor+ ambition + good!
To be fair, ‘czar’ is just a term they use, and a term given to job titles in government. It doesn’t have any connotations other than to the job itself for them, it’s just funny for us to hear because it has clear implications to our ear. On legal documents it will actually say: ‘boarder czar - Harris’ for example. Americans are funny.

Anyway. Off topic.
When can we have a new owner please?

I dont really know mate, it doesn't strike me as legal loophole that would quell Uefa rigour - we wish we got into Europe.

It strikes me as odd, not im complaining as i have suspicions over mutli club - there has to be a motivation.

In his next breath he talked about Botafogo players coming here and he clearly did us a solid on O Brien and Mangala.

Also having Everton in the group significantly improves the value of the group - there has to be a reason why hes not doing it - if he does take us over.

I think you are right to be suspicious of it, it didn't sit right with me when he was talking the other day, interview and all as I have said before people like that are trying to convince us but all they are doing is trying to convince themselves

I think you are right to be suspicious of it, it didn't sit right with me when he was talking the other day, interview and all as I have said before people like that are trying to convince us but all they are doing is trying to convince themselves

My big issue with it mate is the conflict of interest. Overall the group is king. If it suits the group to redirect funds to Lyon from Everton new stadium so they can meet obligations - that's what the group will do.

My big issue with it mate is the conflict of interest. Overall the group is king. If it suits the group to redirect funds to Lyon from Everton new stadium so they can meet obligations - that's what the group will do.

I didn't think of that, that makes me more wary of the multi club situation and that's way I would like someone to take us over without that being a factor

Good shout mate, maybe! The IPO would be more valuable with us in it though - the prospectus shared earlier on the thread - was a bit contradictory it sounded like we could be part of it as opposed to what Textor said.

But if he doesn't have the assets to acquire Everton and keep himself the majority shareholder, that theory falls through. He needs the cash from the IPO to buy Everton, imo. We'll eventually be part of the group I would assume.

It was Incorporated on 12 September 2024.

Not sure how long it takes but I'm sure it isn't an instant process.

Finally found the clip I was talking about. Here is him saying they're setting up a company called Everton Football Group. 48 seconds if people cba;

"we're forming a new holding company called everton football group"

Can set up a UK based company in a matter of hours for £78.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/companies-house-fees/companies-house-fees

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back