John Textor

Koeman was alright, he hasn't really proven himself to be great after everton , silva wasn't given enough time and Benitez might have been a good manager at one time but when he came to us he was on the wane , managing in China, also you never responded to the fact you were all in on textor just a couple weeks ago

One hundred annnnd eightyyyyyyyy. Not only can Dave make a Ewe turn, he could make its eyes water mate. :lol:

5 defeats on the trot wouldnt be knee jerk.

If we go into the Palace game with 5 defeats, then Im not sure I would wanna be at that game.

The toxicity would melt faces.

But lets hope thats, as you say, moot.

Really?

Oh wow, I didnt know that.
Hey goat has textor sold his crystal palace shares yet? The details on that matter are little fuzzy

You certainly would have argued this several years back.

And yes, Benitez is.

How time makes a mockery of us of all nah just kidding mostly just applies to Dave on this forum

You would have to hope Textor is just not a very bad accountant & he has run other clubs too... this dire football can not continue or relegation is a strong possibility ....

I would hope that Textor is not getting involved in the accounting at all. Or the football operations, but I digress.

@GrandOldTeam someone is definitely on the WU

1726230525035.webp

I've said before that if it extends to 5 on the bounce then I could understand the urge to get rid.

He needs a point out of the next 6 to stave off those calls.

That said, I dont believe there's a will to sack a manager with months left on his contract by the Goodison hierarchy, so the issue is all a bit moot. For the club it'd have to be a lot worse than zero points after 5 games.
please correctly if I'm wrong so that's 1 point out of 9 games ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back