John Textor

53% of adults own their own home.

The average age of a first time buyer is 33.

The average age of a second time buyer a decade ago was 42.

I couldn't find any newer stats with a cursory Google, but you get the idea.

Loads of us won't have bought and sold a house.
But those who haven't will presumably have parents/friends who have? Think of it as part exchanging a car, you won't part exchange a car until you have agreed the deal for the new one and you will only agree the deal for the new one if the part exchange is also agreed. In Damo's world this is impossible so part exchange never ever happens.

Listen we say this like it's a bad thing.

If I went back to live with my mar she'd absolutely Mollycoddle me....I'd literally be a 38 year old adult baby in a big nappy.
I actually had to go back home when a relationship ended a long time ago now, I was in my 30s.

It was great, tea on the table when I got in from work, clothes would magic from the floor into my wardrobe washed and ironed, a magical time.

I actually had to go back home when a relationship ended a long time ago now, I was in my 30s.

It was great, tea on the table when I got in from work, clothes would magic from the floor into my wardrobe washed and ironed, a magical time.
You'll always be their baby...should see the gob on me missus if I ask her to iron a shirt if am in a rush.

Women don't know they're born these days.

I have bought a home, but never sold a home.

Same with cars, I have bought loads of cars, but never actually sold 1, I tend to buy things and only replace them when they are dead.
It’s insane to me that anyone is able to sell and buy a house. I’ve done it once, and I still don’t quite know how all the pieces fell into place in time for it not to collapse.

Chains are nuts.

But those who haven't will presumably have parents/friends who have? Think of it as part exchanging a car, you won't part exchange a car until you have agreed the deal for the new one and you will only agree the deal for the new one if the part exchange is also agreed. In Damo's world this is impossible so part exchange never ever happens.
It's not an easy process.

This isn't analogous, because we don't have to live in a football club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back