John Textor

You’re not listening pal. We know your point and accept it as a factual statement. It had been made before and everyone is aware but if you feel the need to repeat it ad nauseum then crack on. You do you. But don’t play the Barry on here by making unwarranted assumptions and get pissy when people call you out on it.

Still waiting for you to explain how he can buy Everton without selling his Crystal Palace shares 🤷‍♂️

No one ever said he could. Complete straw man argument.

You were talking about "blind trusts" so you were saying he could even though they're not allowed under Premier League rules covering "indirect" control and "by contract"

I'd suggest you pipe down. As you keep going on about stuff I've not said. All because you seem desperate for this to go through and don't want to hear otherwise 🤷‍♂️

Indirect interests just means not owning something directly i.e. owning it through another corporate structure. We have no idea how the EPL would approach this issue.

I didn’t see blind trusts mentioned anywhere? You’re all over the place on this.

You’re assuming that the EPL would interpret that as also applying to blind trusts. Which you don’t know.

You were talking about "blind trusts" so you were saying he could even though they're not allowed under Premier League rules covering "indirect" control and "by contract"

I'd suggest you pipe down. As you keep going on about stuff I've not said. All because you seem desperate for this to go through and don't want to hear otherwise 🤷‍♂️
The bits where you quoted me are the first time you've spoken sense on this topic. Embarrassing. Have some pride man.

The stuff about refinancing of the stadium I believe will be exactly that, all of the debt paid off by new loans at much lower interest consolidated against the stadium - but with only Textor as the lendee, in the past at Lyon he actually used something like 9 seoerrate banks for loans to finance it. Can see similar here.

Essentially the club has a lot of debt, effectively to pay for the stadium. A buyer could restructure the debt, pay down some and have the remaining at a lower rate.

It would still technically be a leveraged buy out, but on the real world the club would be in a much stronger position.

Essentially the club has a lot of debt, effectively to pay for the stadium. A buyer could restructure the debt, pay down some and have the remaining at a lower rate.

It would still technically be a leveraged buy out, but on the real world the club would be in a much stronger position.
Always seemed to me the obvious solution. Go for a mortgage rather than the array of pay day loans we've currently got and it should be more manageable.

I did start looking at how much it would end up costing per year but decided I'd prefer not to know.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back