John Textor

Just as a note, TFG now has a say in this due to us owing thema 200m loan, I'm guessing they are able to refuse early repayment should they have had that written into the initial loan arrangement.

So in theory they could block any takeover until around July next season when the loan repayment is due.

Also worth noting that according to the reports the offer made by Textor was the same as his initial one which did not include the 50m for Moshiris shares that TFG had offered.

Meaning TFG by pulling out have already saved themselves 50m should they come back in now...

With the 777 loan stuff hanging as well, wondering if TFG is letting Textor do all the dirty work simply before coming in and gazzumping him...

I'm taking a step out of this thread (to go and eat Pizza, without pineapple)

Plus I've monopolised it enough today. The whole point I have and I take the cautionary view on it as someone who works in legal affairs, is that Moshiri is an idiot. Him and Textor are idiots and I fear their idiocy will get Everton into trouble, yet again. I don't want that to happen.

8 points of deductions last year was bad enough.

Hence my views.
1000034896.webp

Just as a note, TFG now has a say in this due to us owing thema 200m loan, I'm guessing they are able to refuse early repayment should they have had that written into the initial loan arrangement.

So in theory they could block any takeover until around July next season when the loan repayment is due.

Also worth noting that according to the reports the offer made by Textor was the same as his initial one which did not include the 50m for Moshiris shares that TFG had offered.

Meaning TFG by pulling out have already saved themselves 50m should they come back in now...

With the 777 loan stuff hanging as well, wondering if TFG is letting Textor do all the dirty work simply before coming in and gazzumping him...
I hope. TFG is a much more enticing option than Textor.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back