John Textor

Yeah I admire his honesty to an extent but even so. I don't think a takeover will materialise here, but if it did, and the boot is on the other foot then, well.
I think he will succeed in gaining ownership of us.
There are certainly some concerns surrounding him at Lyon.
I remain deeply unhappy about becoming part of a multi club franchise.
But he seems more determined to own us than TFG were .
He does wear his heart on his sleeve somewhat
but that doesn’t seem to be a problem .
I also note that there have been some complaints of lack of communication at Lyon.
But my gut feeling is that this guy will end up as our owner , for better or worse.

I think he will succeed in gaining ownership of us.
There are certainly some concerns surrounding him at Lyon.
I remain deeply unhappy about becoming part of a multi club franchise.
But he seems more determined to own us than TFG were .
He does wear his heart on his sleeve somewhat
but that doesn’t seem to be a problem .
I also note that there have been some complaints of lack of communication at Lyon.
But my gut feeling is that this guy will end up as our owner , for better or worse.

Everyone we've been under contract with (I guess except the Kaminski dude) owned interests in multiple clubs. Perhaps that is how they are bidding on Everton, with the view to unlocking some value through partnership that others can't and it allows them to take on the debt and give Moshiri his earn out.

Keep your Todd Boehly attitude away from my club please.

Dodgy as.
Maybe that's what we need?
xXhf8y1.gif

An American with a big swinging knob?

I'd love to have a surplus of players for each position, and yet SOMEHOW Chelsea haven't violated the FFP laws? 😂

I pray that during this two week international break that we have some breakthrough with Textor.

We need to have some clarity and structure to steady this club.

We are getting into a situation similar to previous seasons which makes for a unnerving fanbase with plenty of unrest.

Our club's standards have been burnt to the ground and our status is in ruins. Enough is Enough.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back