Jokes Thread

I've found the origin of the Yer Ma joke.

EWRz9QzXkAIh8aU

Woman in court for stealing a can of peaches, the judge asked her " how many peaches were there in the can that you stole "? she replied " four your honour"
the judge said I am going to send you to prison for four month's for every peach,take her down, her husband in the public gallery shouted " and she stole a tin of peas".

Young snake says to his mum "what kind of a snake am I mummy? Am I the type of snake who poisons people or one that crushes people to death?
Mum snake replies "we're the type that poison people. Why do you ask?"
"I've just bit my tongue"

A man and woman had been married for 30 years, and in those 30 years, they always left the lights off when having sex. He was embarrassed and scared that he couldn't please her, so he always used a big dildo on her. All these years she had no clue. One day, she decided to reach over and flip the light switch on and saw that he was using a dildo. She said "I knew it, asshole, explain the dildo!" He said, "Explain the kids!"

Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"

I was sitting on my own in a restaurant, when I saw a beautiful woman at another table. I sent her a bottle of the most expensive wine on the menu. She sent me a note, “I will not touch a drop of this wine unless you can assure me that you have seven inches in your pocket.” I wrote back, “Give me the wine. As gorgeous as you are, I'm not cutting off three inches for anyone.”

An old couple is ready to go to sleep. The old man lies on the bed but the old woman lies down on the floor. The old man asks, ''Why are you going to sleep on the floor?'' The old woman says, "Because I want to feel something hard for a change."

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back