Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a bad seed, no question. I'm reforming, though. Uniformity is the name of the game. :unsure:

It's been 32 days, and we're all still waiting. Waiting for someone to come. But what if they don't? We have to stop waiting. We need to start figuring things out. A woman died this morning just going for a swim. He tried to save her and now you're about to crucify him. We can't do this. Every man for himself is not going to work. It's time to start organizing.We need to figure out how we're going to survive here. Now I found water. Freshwater, up in the valley. I'll take a party up there at first daylight. If you don't want to come then find another way to contribute! Last week most of us were strangers. But we're all here now.

And God knows how long we're going to be here. But if we can't live together—we're gonna die alone.

It's been 32 days, and we're all still waiting. Waiting for someone to come. But what if they don't? We have to stop waiting. We need to start figuring things out. A woman died this morning just going for a swim. He tried to save her and now you're about to crucify him. We can't do this. Every man for himself is not going to work. It's time to start organizing.We need to figure out how we're going to survive here. Now I found water. Freshwater, up in the valley. I'll take a party up there at first daylight. If you don't want to come then find another way to contribute! Last week most of us were strangers. But we're all here now.

And God knows how long we're going to be here. But if we can't live together—we're gonna die alone.

Bobby Earl is the smoke monster - FACT

Hughes takes on Moyes:
I have never had to court publicity myself because I played for top clubs. I was reticent to say too much at all when I was playing. The truth is I never had to, because my performances generated headlines anyway. I was good at what I did and that was enough. That has been my way for 45 years so I don't think I will suddenly become one for mind games. But other managers feel that their profile has been raised and they have to do that. Maybe it is because they have not played at a certain level.
Regardless of what happens with the transfer, those are going to be two very interesting encounters...

Manchester City manager Mark Hughes hits back at 'jealous' Premier Legaue rivals - Telegraph

A bit of a Lost fan then, huh?

I do not know why we are tolerating a City fan on here no matter how freindly he is. The fact is Hughes is ******* us about, he was told Lescott was not for sale so instead of keep increasing his offer he should [Poor language removed].

The fact is we need to keep Lescott no matter how much is offered, but in addition get a another CB to cover us when Yobo goes off to where for the ANC as Jags may not be fully fit.

F*** OFF CITY.

I do not know why we are tolerating a City fan on here no matter how freindly he is. The fact is Hughes is ******* us about, he was told Lescott was not for sale so instead of keep increasing his offer he should [Poor language removed].

The fact is we need to keep Lescott no matter how much is offered, but in addition get a another CB to cover us when Yobo goes off to where for the ANC as Jags may not be fully fit.

F*** OFF CITY.

It's not the fans fault m8 .

F*** OFF CITY.

Reign it in Robert, its good to get a fans perspective on things and he was invited by a member. Hes been polite so treat him the same.

Hughes is turning like his players - full of ego because of the riches THEIR bosses have given them.

Hughes has an air of pomposity around him now. He thinks everyone is jealous of them, and him, so they will complain because they've never played at a high level like he has as a player, or able to spend as much as he can.

What he said there is pretty much "We'll, I havent done anything wrong and because I havent done things the way you (aka Moyes) have liked, you're jealous because I can and chase whoever I want"

Add it to the list of -
Shay Given "WE are the team to beat"
Toure "We will win the league"
Bellamy "We'll be in the champions league next year, will win the league in a few, guarranteed"
Adabeyor "They said we cant get players of my calibre"
Barry "I didnt come for the money..."

Look, they've got money...but they're going to look VERY stupid on the back of the hype they've built by themselves if it doesnt come of.

Just want this whole business wrapped up to be honest. Either way, I'm fckn sick of hearing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back