Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moyes said: 'Joleon picked up a hip injury in America so he didn't travel with the squad - why would I take an injured player?'

You could probably picture Moyes giving THAT stare at the reporter like he was gonna chib the cnut.

The transfer request story in the 1 paper seems not to have popped up anywhere *touches wood*.

And the Bassong thing seems weird. Spurs have said they never bid, Newcastle's temp manager has said he knows nothing (although they're not going to tell him either way) but SOMEONE was meant to have a £10mill bid rejected. Strange.

Moyes said: 'Joleon picked up a hip injury in America so he didn't travel with the squad - why would I take an injured player?'

You could probably picture Moyes giving THAT stare at the reporter like he was gonna chib the cnut.

The transfer request story in the 1 paper seems not to have popped up anywhere *touches wood*.

And the Bassong thing seems weird. Spurs have said they never bid, Newcastle's temp manager has said he knows nothing (although they're not going to tell him either way) but SOMEONE was meant to have a £10mill bid rejected. Strange.

Chris Bascombe reading posts on NSNO does not a reliable story make. (y)

We havent really seen much of Billy this window really, he was around for the shareholders thingy but other than that, nothing. I hope hes ok.

I think because on that shareholders Moyes said we're going for shitty squad players. So Kenwright wont have to do a media blitz for the riff raff players - its only when we have to keep up with other teams and give the illusion of buying big name players is when he takes centre stage.

Well according to some, after the game at Coventry he was giving it the big thing about Lescott going nowhere. So he's still there, he's just not got a camera trained on him.

rumours doing the rounds are that city have given up on lescott and will move for either bassong,alex and even our old boy distin.

looks like the city game of poker isnt paying off for us so i expect lescott to stay with everton the way its looking lads.

Whenever there is a camera with power running through it Bill will be somewhere very near getting his luvvie pose ready .

rumours doing the rounds are that city have given up on lescott and will move for either bassong,alex and even our old boy distin.

looks like the city game of poker isnt paying off for us so i expect lescott to stay with everton the way its looking lads.

Was expecting for you to say he was at Eastlands this morning chewing a pie he got from the Tesco's down the road.

Alex would be a good bet mate. I rate him. He's MASSIVE, a proper machine. Calvaliho could be tempted away too....

Whenever there is a camera with power running through it Bill will be somewhere very near getting his luvvie pose ready .

That's true visually, and he's usually shedding tears. He's been quieter, though. Last season's transfer shenanigans (watch this space) seem to have taken their toll on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back