Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like you wool but please don't make threads with titles like this if it hasn't happened.

Saw it in my Twitter feed and nearly had a heart attack

Dont know whether this has already been covered or commented upon apologises if it has . I overheard a conversation in the toilets today in the soulless bowl that is the Ricoh Arena that Lescott didnt travel for todays game purely because he has requested a transfer himself in person to Moyes .

I also couldnt spot Moyes on the sidelines either ?

As for the performance today , Tony Hibbert is a joke . I am past letting his presence in our team get to me now I only feel pity for our supporters who can only carry on kidding themselves that his inculsion is justified in anyway shape or form . Why the hell did Moyes sell Jacobsen ? God only knows . Bad bad decision on Moyes part that . Osmans inclusion was pure comedy too . Utter garbage . Hopefully he"ll be back at the Ricoh again soon as its about his level . Dont get me started on Jo . Yes he really is that bad .

Its looking like its going to be a long hard season . If we had 11 Cahills we might be alright .

Dont believe anything anyone says in a toilet mate it'll only be someone taking the piss. EFC have just got back from the States and were probably resting a few before the season begins. Personally I think he'll go but thats just my thoughts playing games in my head. Really hope he doesnt but only time will tell. If it happens it happens. We dont have control over that but if he does go I hope it's soon so we can regroup and get a replacement in. I hate all this drawn out transfer saga that Everton seem to play every year as much as any other blue. At the end of the day we'll be alright because we have to be. If he wants to go then **** him. Players always come and go but we're in it forever because we the fans are the only true blues and we're in for the duration.

Last edited:
I didn't see any of the game so I don't know about most of the comments in your post but Moyes didn't sell Jacobsen. He was free. We may be kicking ourselves over why didn't we resign him since the Naughton deal fell through though. We shall see.

I can't say I fancied Jacobsen much myself. No improvement on Hibbert. Bit of rose tinted hindsight about him, I think. Remember Portsmouth away.

Sorry lads . I didnt drive today , my mate did so I unfortunately got abit pissed on the way back hence me diving headlong into an ill advised post . Not making excuses just being honest .......well ok I am making excuses but ....:unsure:

I was having a massive bladder busting leak when I heard the said conversation between two blues who I see fcuking everywhere Everton play both of whom ive talked too quite a few times and both are no bullsh*tters . I asked one of them again about Lescott and his words were that he has now stated he wants permission to talk to City with a view to transfering . If I am wrong I sincerely apologise for giving anyone a heart tremour . I just thought ...oh I dont know anymore

He probably read the NOTW on the way up down mate. Its ok, I like you, so your allowed to post shiit now and again mate. Your alright in my book for a bad, bad wool.

He probably read the NOTW on the way up down mate. Its ok, I like you, so your allowed to post shiit now and again mate. Your alright in my book for a bad, bad wool.

Its not easy being a bad bad wool . I shall steer clear of toilets from now on . Ill give Blackpools a wide berth on tuesday . Anyone mentions Lescott and ill completely switch off my hearing facilities .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back