Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you were standing next to Kenwright and Elstone in the bog, unreliable source! :lol:

Anyway, request or not, like Blue Ray unfortunately I think he will go. Hopefully it wil be in time for us to spend the money wisely.

Last edited:
Unless you were standing next to Kenwright and Elstone in the bog, unreliable source! :lol:

Anyway, request or not, like Goat unfortunately I think he will go. Hopefully it wil be in time for us to spend the money wisely.

No way id stand next to Kenwright with my knoob out . That just sounds wrong in everyway .

If he does go I wonder what sort of reception he would recieve when he returns to Goodison . I brought this up in the car coming back . fcuking burn him said one whilst the driver just grimiced like he hadnt been the toilet for three weeks solid . I dont know myself depends how many stella"s Id had in the Springfield beforehand

If he does go I wonder what sort of reception he would recieve when he returns to Goodison . I brought this up in the car coming back . fcuking burn him said one whilst the driver just grimiced like he hadnt been the toilet for three weeks solid . I dont know myself depends how many stella"s Id had in the Springfield beforehand

If he left us for City I'd think he was money grabbing scum.

At least, if he left us before City have even shown they're a better side than we are.

It depends. Personally, give the lack of movement from us, the pay rise, I wouldnt blame him for leaving.

Im usre the Club will put what ever spin on it they wanted, IF he did leave, what he said about us afterwards would be factor as well.

If he went the Radzinski route, hes screwed, but if he went the AJ route, he will be fine.

I wouldnt blame him....but I'd boo him for leaving us in the [Poor language removed].

Dont know whether this has already been covered or commented upon apologises if it has . I overheard a conversation in the toilets today in the soulless bowl that is the Ricoh Arena that Lescott didnt travel for todays game purely because he has requested a transfer himself in person to Moyes .

I also couldnt spot Moyes on the sidelines either ?

As for the performance today , Tony Hibbert is a joke . I am past letting his presence in our team get to me now I only feel pity for our supporters who can only carry on kidding themselves that his inculsion is justified in anyway shape or form . Why the hell did Moyes sell Jacobsen ? God only knows . Bad bad decision on Moyes part that . Osmans inclusion was pure comedy too . Utter garbage . Hopefully he"ll be back at the Ricoh again soon as its about his level . Dont get me started on Jo . Yes he really is that bad .

Its looking like its going to be a long hard season . If we had 11 Cahills we might be alright .

Did I watch the same match? Hibbert made three bad passes and a number of very good crosses. Perhaps you only saw the bad crosses.

Did you notice the defence splitting pass from Cahill which almost cost us a goal? Did you notice the work Jo put into the game including having a hand in the goal?

I'm not disputing your view, especially if you were at the match, but from the comfort of EvertonTV Jo, Hibbert and to some extent Osman performed well.

You might mention that Neville was actually quite good in midfield, a few bad passes aside. Or didn't you see us pass the ball around a lot? Even Felli, who over the last few games has been gash, has remembered which shirt he was playing in.

Anyway, this is from the comfort of EvertonTv so I don't dispute your observation, except for the Lescott one. Let's actually wait and see.

If he does leave , do you think it will pave the way for a mass exodus from other players who may be approached ?

If I were a money bags team who wanted Arteta, Pienaar or the Yak...I'd certainly use the same tactics Citeh used.

Guide -
A decent side
Have a few name players.
Buy some more name players
Throw cash about
Let everyone know the wages you're willing to pay
Champions League/wanted

Have 3 of those 6, you'll sway an Everton player....

*all if Lescott leaves, void if he doesnt(y)*

Did I watch the same match? Hibbert made three bad passes and a number of very good crosses. Perhaps you only saw the bad crosses.

Did you notice the defence splitting pass from Cahill which almost cost us a goal? Did you notice the work Jo put into the game including having a hand in the goal?

I'm not disputing your view, especially if you were at the match, but from the comfort of EvertonTV Jo, Hibbert and to some extent Osman performed well.

You might mention that Neville was actually quite good in midfield, a few bad passes aside. Or didn't you see us pass the ball around a lot? Even Felli, who over the last few games has been gash, has remembered which shirt he was playing in.

Anyway, this is from the comfort of EvertonTv so I don't dispute your observation, except for the Lescott one. Let's actually wait and see.

I know you think I am a bad snide for constantly slating Hibbert but I just cannot help it . I observed Hibbert making two forward passes today . Upon completing one of them it appeared that his brain had short circuited almost as if he himself couldnt believe what he"d done .

To be fair to Osman he didnt too bad today but if you compare it to Cahills ability level it would be a poor game for Tim . He showed a few flashes of bog standard like skill but this quickly came to an abrupt end when he was pushed off the ball by a defenders little finger .

Jo ran himself into the ground today which is just aswell as he wasnt gaining any ground going forward . He is so one footed that he must be on every defenders wish list its that easy to play him . I am quicker than Jo and I am not joking either . His finishing is woeful . Even on Everton TV you can see this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back