Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds more like Waiting for Godot.

Waiting for Lescott by Samuel Beckett, the story of two tramps named Dave and Goat who spend all their time waiting by a lone tree on Stanley Park for the reassurance that The Joleon will be coming soon. He's never far away but never actually arrives. Instead a aged defender (Pozzo, veteran from Sampdoria, aged 37, on a free) comes on stage with his agent Lucky Stretford who carries a large picnic hamper full of out-of-date lira notes.

Nothing happens.

I'll get me coat...

No offence intended about the tramps reference Mikel and Dave, it's all a (rather weak) joke...

Didn't Jeffrey Archer write that. :unsure:

Are we getting all bitter ? Or are we telling it like it is ? Would we be any different ?

you wouldnt be any different mate and even if people on here say they would i would beg to differ because like its been said pretty much everyone liked city before this money thing and the same can be said about everton.

ive always held everton and its fans in high regard and i wouldnt be on here if i didnt and im certain most people apart from the obvious like everton also but money can change things in life and as ive said a few times city have inherited a few arrogant fans now which doesnt please us genuine city fans.

if the boot was on the other foot then im sure everton and a new breed of fans would be the same just like any club and its fans.

its hard for us city fans to keep reality with these morons and thats why i dont post on the bluemoon forum much because that i consider a new breed of city fans which i dont like one bit.

so do you think your club and fans would be any different than city and its fans if you got a rich backer ?

you wouldnt be any different mate and even if people on here say they would i would beg to differ because like its been said pretty much everyone liked city before this money thing and the same can be said about everton.

ive always held everton and its fans in high regard and i wouldnt be on here if i didnt and im certain most people apart from the obvious like everton also but money can change things in life and as ive said a few times city have inherited a few arrogant fans now which doesnt please us genuine city fans.

if the boot was on the other foot then im sure everton and a new breed of fans would be the same just like any club and its fans.

its hard for us city fans to keep reality with these morons and thats why i dont post on the bluemoon forum much because that i consider a new breed of city fans which i dont like one bit.

so do you think your club and fans would be any different than city and its fans if you got a rich backer ?

probably not:@ tools in every club some more than others mention no names but they were red (n)(n)(n)

Posted on the Peoples forum:

Lescott gone by friday ONLY if the 4 players we have deals on table for agree - 2 defenders, 2 midfield, lescott deal looking like 27mil, but might be 24 with 3-4mil off the agreed Jo price, its all arse about face seemingly

no names
I asked is elm was one and reply came back - No senderos aside no one we've been linked with

I asked by which friday this one or the one at the end of the month

and all I got was

ha - with a winky smiley

My own thought, it seems we are trying to spend the money before it comes, or at least get the deals done, so we dont end up ####ed on price etc

Posted on the Peoples forum:

Lescott gone by friday ONLY if the 4 players we have deals on table for agree - 2 defenders, 2 midfield, lescott deal looking like 27mil, but might be 24 with 3-4mil off the agreed Jo price, its all arse about face seemingly

no names
I asked is elm was one and reply came back - No senderos aside no one we've been linked with

I asked by which friday this one or the one at the end of the month

and all I got was

ha - with a winky smiley

My own thought, it seems we are trying to spend the money before it comes, or at least get the deals done, so we dont end up ####ed on price etc

Add another rumour to the pile then. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back