Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daft question but how is a bid made? What i mean by that is who does the bid go to and is it made by fax or by a telephone call? If it is the latter, surely Everton would have already rejected the offer. The news is'nt on the OS yet but they are quick enough in rubbishing reports of takeovers.

We've just had a 19m for Lescott apparently (Sky Sports)

Not sure if its been accepted/rejected

On this note.....don't we owe Wolves a fee if we sell him on? I heard it was 15% or something of any fee? Boo

(The chap above me types quicker lol)

Just tell City to add that to the price then (whenever a realistic bid comes in that is)

Last edited by a moderator:
If Lescott wanted to go he would have at 15mill, what does it matter to him how much the club gets, if he didnt hand in a request after the first bid surely its unlikely after a second.

Daft question but how is a bid made? What i mean by that is who does the bid go to and is it made by fax or by a telephone call? If it is the latter, surely Everton would have already rejected the offer. The news is'nt on the OS yet but they are quick enough in rubbishing reports of takeovers.

Well Man City and Spurs seem to tell everyone in the media that they are bidding for a certain player and thats how his team finds out.

If Moyes refused 15 million, 4 million more isn't going to change things.

Would be nice if Moyes came out and stated that the number is 30 million - you send 30 million my way and you're free to speak with Lescott.

None of us would turn down 30 million for Lescott. That 30 million plus the 12 million Moyes already had available (see Defour bid) should be plenty to find a RM, CB, RB and some bench depth.

they text the ginger lad at the park end box office and he makes a decision, big names have been lost due to him not topping up.
mout... no credit.
arshavin......international call barring
savage......waited for 6pm for free evening and weekend calls.

*fact IF he sorted out a decent plan and a phone with predictive text we'd be the best team in the world by now.

they text the ginger lad at the park end box office and he makes a decision, big names have been lost due to him not topping up.
mout... no credit.
arshavin......international call barring
savage......waited for 6pm for free evening and weekend calls.

*fact IF he sorted out a decent plan and a phone with predictive text we'd be the best team in the world by now.

Dont be sacastic lad, you know what i mean. I want to know what channels clubs go through when lodging bids for players. (y)

Even if we turn it down cause we want more they will just keep upping their offer till they hit the magic figure on August 31st.

I'd hope EFC tell them its *insert figure here* by *insert date here* or its no deal.

If he stays he stays, if he goes he goes but 19m is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back