Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

initial bid only raised by 3m, i doubt they thought they would get him for such a small raise and i'm delighted they didnt. 25m, nowt less

More then a month of the transfer window to go lads, i would think there are a lot more twists and turns to go in this one before things are settled one way or the other.

I wonder how many offers they'll put in? I mean, they waited a week to raise their offer by just £3mil. If they keep going at that rate this could go on until deadline day. We should tell them a date to have a final offer in by, or forget it.

When are Everton going to be bidding for another team's player? Is this it, summer 09 is all about the strung out Lescott affair?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum has been replaced by the new club motto "Oh Look, Over There!"

I'm happy if he stays, but also happy if the Board & Moyes let him go subject to a suitable fee being agreed. Bearing in mind the amount we have to pass on to Wolves then I'd expect the club to be looking for something in the region of £25 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back