2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have parried the penalty out of harms way and if he had positioned himself 2 more steps to his left he probably would have got Martials shot. The one on one with Martial he should have caught it. Drogbas near post shot should have been smothered rather than conceding a corner and Martials pile driver in the first half should have been caught and quickly thrown out to Richarlison who was in acres of space. Cost us the game today.

I am surprised this hasn't been picked up on.......or has it?

He should have parried the penalty out of harms way and if he had positioned himself 2 more steps to his left he probably would have got Martials shot. The one on one with Martial he should have caught it. Drogbas near post shot should have been smothered rather than conceding a corner and Martials pile driver in the first half should have been caught and quickly thrown out to Richarlison who was in acres of space. Cost us the game today.bt

I am surprised this hasn't been picked up on.......or has it?

Doubt it. Not sure Drogba was playing these days.

That's the thing thou mate he won't show himself Pickford was class today so Davek is no were to be seen.if the lad had made a mistake he be on here in a flash crying about it .two things I learned from having to sit in the Manc end today if David dega leaves there fans would want to go for Pickford and they can't stand lukuku

He already has in the match thread tbf

Stek saved 2 penalties in the one match nea.

He played very well today, tough break on the penalty and his one on ones were very good as usual. Thought he could have done better with Martial's but was a good strike tbf.

Glad he is on a long term deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back