2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon United will blow them out of the water on wages, they’ll just lash £300k a week at him like it’s nothing. They more often get their own way than not.

Yeh, just meant that if he does leave I think Juve is the only realistic option.

They're going hard for that CL title in the next year or so while they have Ronaldo

After a shaky start to the season, I think he's been exceptional in the last 4 games.
Just sharpness I think.

I actually thought his kicking from dead balls was poor yesterday, but other than that I have no issues with his display. He's proving just how good he is at the moment - he made four top-class saves yesterday and if Pogba's penalty had more pace on it, it'd have been five.

The lad's 24. He can be among the best in the league if he keeps his head on it and focused. Mistakes will happen but he appears to be learning from them.

Reckon United will blow them out of the water on wages, they’ll just lash £300k a week at him like it’s nothing. They more often get their own way than not.
This guy is as valuable as a top striker. In fact I'd say he's been their top points earner in each of the last 4 years. Irreplaceable. They'll break the bank to keep him if they've any sense. I'd say Barca is possibly the only club he'd go to now but I can see him signing a new contract in the summer.

Just sharpness I think.

I actually thought his kicking from dead balls was poor yesterday, but other than that I have no issues with his display. He's proving just how good he is at the moment - he made four top-class saves yesterday and if Pogba's penalty had more pace on it, it'd have been five.

The lad's 24. He can be among the best in the league if he keeps his head on it and focused. Mistakes will happen but he appears to be learning from them.
I think you can see him improving. He showed a strong hand twice yesterday (one left and one right) which was one of his weaknesses, and he has also been making more saves lately with his feet and legs. De Gea is the master at this but you can see Jordan is definitely improving in this area too.

Looking good for the future if we can keep hold of him.

Just sharpness I think.

he already is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back