2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly enough I always thought that from watching him on TV. But I saw him live at an international game and he was absolutely dreadful. Looked like he no agility whatsoever.

Just shows not even the best can be on top form every game.

Atletico's brilliant defence does usually help him out, like.

He's definitely right up there atm, but yeh can look a bit cumbersome at times.

Just seen Garth Crooks' team of the week (I know.) and Fabianski is in ahead of Pickford and in the "Did you know?" bit he says "Fabianski made seven saves in West Ham's 1-1 with Leicester; only Everton's Jordan Pickford (eight) made more this weekend. " Add that to the penalty save and he still didn't beat Fabianski. What an absolute bell.

Just seen Garth Crooks' team of the week (I know.) and Fabianski is in ahead of Pickford and in the "Did you know?" bit he says "Fabianski made seven saves in West Ham's 1-1 with Leicester; only Everton's Jordan Pickford (eight) made more this weekend. " Add that to the penalty save and he still didn't beat Fabianski. What an absolute bell.

He really is one of the least knowledgeable people around on football

Fabianski being humble just shaded it for him...

lollol

If it would have been stek or Robles they would have got slaughtered.
It was a very good ball in at no time did the commentator or co commentator question Pickford on the goal

Sometimes you’ve got to just say fair play to the opposition it was a quality whipped in cross from a angle very hard to defend against or for a keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back