2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've not made stuff up, you just disagree with their view point

That's no reason to attack some one

Again, any criticism I've seen in here has been pretty light

Trust me, if people were going OTT with having a go at Pickford I'd be the first to raise my ire, but that's not happening here

It's okay for someone to have a view point you disagree with. You don't have to batter them for it

Stuff like that only leads to people being afraid to post and shuts down debate

I haven’t “attacked” anyone. I’ve actually explained very thoroughly why I think their viewpoint is wrong and a little bit strange. I believe all of my posts contribute to the debate and haven’t swayed off topic into insulting anyone. I could’ve just come in here and called anyone who even slightly criticises him at any given time clueless without explaining the reasoning for my position, like people tend to do for other players, then maybe I’d see your point.

I'll never forgive Joel for that Origi goal where he guessed which way it was going for a shot outside the box when he could've just reacted to it. He was good elsewhere but he made WAY more mistakes than JP does.

Joel was a decent keeper who played particularly well when seizing his opportunities to get into the team however as soon as he made the shirt his own he would lose focus and make horrendous mistakes.

A bit like me in work really.

think the goal was more gueye's fault. He seemed to be the one marking dunk, which if he was, was really weird in itself and then dunk pulled off him to score behind zouma, making it seem like it was his man.

I can see why some may say pickford should have come for it, but there we go, it's all opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back