2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s treated like a cult hero and he bailed at his first chance.
Even if that were true (it’s not), Pickford isn’t treated like a cult hero, so I don’t get the comparison.

He’s treated like a pretty good keeper who has probably been contributed more points that any other player during some very difficult seasons.

Why sell your better performing players? Especially if there aren’t huge offers coming in for them?

1721420058820.webp

we needed to sell rooney

we don’t need i sell JP

why can’t you grasp it?
Man honestly it’s just silly that presenting an alternative opinion in here gets treated In this way. What is it that you can’t allow an alternative opinion without belittling the individual.

I’ve stated my reason pages ago.

Treat Rooney like a cult hero when he gave he bailed at first chance

Hang on to England #1 for sake of having England’s #1

Keep the can’t lose if we draw mentality. It’s just silly

It’s all good for a laugh though thank you

Even if that were true (it’s not), Pickford isn’t treated like a cult hero, so I don’t get the comparison.

He’s treated like a pretty good keeper who has probably been contributed more points that any other player during some very difficult seasons.

Why sell your better performing players? Especially if there aren’t huge offers coming in for them?
I disagree and it’s ok. From what I’ve seen in here Rooney most definitely is treated like a “true blue”

The love for Pickford is in the same sort of blind allegiance.

Look he’s a good keeper but we nowhere near the level we need to be to have one of the best keepers in the league.

I just see it different and it’s all good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back