2024/25 Jordan Pickford

Looked nervy at times before the collapse.

Hopefully the break restores his confidence. He should do better for 2 & 3 and arguably their equaliser could have been his if he reads it.

Not himself yet this year I would say.

Looked nervy at times before the collapse.

Hopefully the break restores his confidence. He should do better for 2 & 3 and arguably their equaliser could have been his if he reads it.

Not himself yet this year I would say.
He has for sure looked nervy and needs to put his hand up. That said, this is the consequence of picking M Keane for three games in succession. A one man confidence destruction machine.

A microcosm of Pickfords Everton career.

Couple of incredible saves that defy logic but then we concede and you think “ahhh, he should be doing better there”.

Incredible saves that defy logic yesterday? Was I at a different game? A couple of saves he could of caught? A couple of crosses he should of been out for. But incredible saves that defy logic. How low has our opinion on goalys gone

Incredible saves that defy logic yesterday? Was I at a different game? A couple of saves he could of caught? A couple of crosses he should of been out for. But incredible saves that defy logic. How low has our opinion on goalys gone
I think he just means in general. It sums him up perfectly. Saves 2 or 3 worlsdies that he has no right to but then concedes 10 that have you scratching your head.

Mad player.

He's been great for two years solid at a minimum. But despite a few impressive saves he's had a horrid start to the season.

A woeful mistake against Spurs and complete lack of ability to control the six yard box against Bournemouth. I put three goals down to him so far this season, three goals that imo 90% of other keepers in the league easily deal with.

If, as many people are saying about him being nervous playing behind Keane is true, then he as a proven international goalkeeper and a supposed leader amongst our squad needs to step up and take charge of the defence when crosses are being thrown in at will.

You cannot live off past performances, if even our best players are hugely underperforming then we've no chance at all of staying up this season.

Needs to sort himself out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back