Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see us stumping up the cash for one of Koeman's targets. Lots of clubs may have baulked at that fee for a goal keeper, we've agreed it though so maybe we've learned a few lessons from last couple of windows.
Just a shame we look as though we are losing lukaku. Every top team has a great keeper and goal scorer. The two key positions in the team. We have waited what seems like a lifetime to get a 20 goal a season striker and now he's going, but equally we have waited a long time for a keeper since Nigel Martyn left the club.

Been watching some Youtubeclips of Pickford, and what encourages me the most is his selfconfident behaviour. Personality is a huge thing when it comes to goalkeepers and the main reason for me being an Evertonian is a certain Welsh hero, so I`m hoping we can have a fantastic goalie again!

pembridge.jpg

?

Honestly after watching the back end of Howard then Robles and Stek this lad doesn't even have to be great to look like a boss keeper in comparison.

I'll be happy when we have actually announced players.

Until then I'm not getting excited. Although Koeman's Everton, this is still Everton don't forget.
the only thing that worries me is that he's doing his medical at the end of the euros.

In that time, he could get injured, or another club come in and get a bid accepted.

I don't see why he doesn't do a medical at englands training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back