Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually had outstanding stats at Preston beforehand. Regardless, he can only do what he's asked in the team he is. No one will know how he might do in a better team but everyone is better than Sunderland so someone WILL take the risk with him and find out. Rather it be us in case it turns out to be no risk at all.
Pantilimon his predecessor at Sunderland had similar stats and cant get a game for Watford now.

His save percentage is 73.7%, Robles is at 73.8%. This doesn't mean anything either though if we want to delve into it deeper as Davek wants. It also makes a difference with who you have playing in front of you, if your defense is crap your going to face far more difficult shots on goal. You simply can't base it on % shots saved. For example Pickford has faced 159 shots on goal, whereas Robles has faced about 69 but has played fewer games. Our defense is obviously far superior to Sunderlands.

Can't we just hire a dietician and personal trainer for Big Nev? It would be cheaper.

This Pickford lad would be perfect by the way.

He's only going to get better. When ever I hear any current or ex pro talk about him, they all say he'll be the next England keeper, which is a good indication of his potential.

The best keeper in the world that is our Big Nev Southall, says he's the one he hopes we sign, which is good enough for me!

Enough said. That is good enough for me.

Just an FYI but this seasons top goalkeeper for save % is Lloris but from what I have read it is a little low for what is usually the top keeper on this stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back