Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly seen the lad so couldn't judge if he's any good or not but looks like we're quickly on our way to signing unproven players for large fees. if someone would have told me we'd spent £55 million on Bolasie, Lookman and Pickford 2 seasons ago I'd have proper laughed my head off at them.

Hardly seen the lad so couldn't judge if he's any good or not but looks like we're quickly on our way to signing unproven players for large fees. if someone would have told me we'd spent £55 million on Bolasie, Lookman and Pickford 2 seasons ago I'd have proper laughed my head off at them.

We haven't signed Pickford though ?

Presumably because 2 seasons ago none of those players would have cost the sums they ended up costing?

I assume you've noticed that prices (across the board) have sky rocketed in the last 2yrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back