Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure why not, I'll take him, with how are defense has played I think he will really shine. I also think his distribution is waaaay better than our other two and he will set up for some nice counter-attacks

Yeah lad but he played after 1990 and it doesn't make me look clever to name a well known current player rather than Stupak Arsebotherer who played for Dynamo Nonce in the 1740s so he's NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Bizarrely, not even the daftest goalkeeping related thing to be posted on here today after @iamEverton 's political detritus this morning

Southall
Van Der Sar
Schmeichel
Mucha
Neuer
Peruzzi
Buffon
Wessels
Cech in his Chelsea days
Caught the end of Shilton and you could tell how good he was

Feel like i've defo missed some obvious ones off there. Even thought about Seaman but he did have a major flaw! Even the likes of Toldo and Zubizaretta could go in.

Then there's those way before my time like Banks, Yashin, Zoff and so on.

Cassilas may sneak in at 11.

Wherefore art thou Jan Mucha?

He has pretty good distribution, way better than our current two that's for sure. I think he would be an improvement, remember all those saying they weren't impressed by Gueye before we purchased him from that awful Villa side? This guys good and will be in between our sticks for years to come.

Not even going to pretend ive seen much of the lad.

But, whenever I read a Sunderland match report or listen to a Sunderland match report, his name stands out everytime.

Hes a young lad and he still makes mistakes, lets hope not that many!

Thats all I need really.

LywN3.jpg

Not even going to pretend ive seen much of the lad.

But, whenever I read a Sunderland match report or listen to a Sunderland match report, his name stands out everytime.

Hes a young lad and he still makes mistakes, lets hope not that many!

He is boss MG.

Time for the routine YouTube video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back