Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't his distribution ace?

From what I have seen and read, it is up there with the best. Can ping the ball all over the pitch. That's why I prefer him to Butland. Sick of seeing Joel gather the ball then boot it to the other teams CBs right away.

Schmeichel might be available. It's take your pick time regarding goalies. Walsh and the board need to get it right. no more wessels etc. please don't do it

Pickford looks like a good up and coming goalkeeper.

If he is a goalkeeper that should be starting for a team aiming for champions league, I don't know yet.

But if he signs he has my full support, I'm all for upgrading every position on the pitch

Schmeichel might be available.

IMG_2453.webp

From what I have seen and read, it is up there with the best. Can ping the ball all over the pitch. That's why I prefer him to Butland. Sick of seeing Joel gather the ball then boot it to the other teams CBs right away.

Well it would help if the target up there could win a header too.

Joel's distribution is decent,

Its also not a necessary attribute for me.

Don't hate it but toward the end of this season he's been cack. Hope it's just a bad run of form.

Still a slight improvement over Joel so I can't complain. Would rather the money go into the outfield.

I honestly don't think i'd have him in my top 5. Possibly even top 10 but that would take a bit more thinking.

Buffon, Khan, Schmeichael, Southall, I cant think of too many GK (only what I've seen myself) that were better than Casillas for a long period.
My personal favourite is probably Buffon incase your interested...... which your not lol

I think he's a good keeper and he's the same ages as Rom and Barkley so if they are old enough so is he!

would be a good signing.

there's definitely better out there, but in terms of age, potential and availability, it seems the realistic option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back