Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a great signing this. Anyone bedwetting thinking he's the next Steve Simonsen or Richard Wright are talking pure guff. He's class.

i remember when simonsen was the record fee for a British keeper and almost 20 years later the fee is 10 times as much,cray days

Man City have just spent more on a lad who has only just got into his Portuguese clubs 1st team and is being kept out of the Brazilian team by 103 year old Julio Cesar.

It's a great deal and a great signing.

I had my picks, even though I knew chances were slim to none on all of them, but I'm excited to see a proper long term replacement in that ticks most boxes.

I don't particularly care for the "hope he becomes as good as Nev" stuff doing the rounds already though...Nev was Nev, let the kid be himself FFS.

COYB

It's a lot of money but, the transfer market is mad these days anyway. Hopefully, he'll have the GK spot tied down for years to come. Maybe even go on to become Englands number one. I wish him all the luck in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back