Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah there Chimpster, I'm happy with the deal.

I just find the whole 'it's not your money' argument to be pointless and tiresome. NONE OF IT is actually to do with us, it's not our money, not our glory, not our failure, not our ground, not our players. But we care don't we? That's what fans do. It not being my money doesn't mean I can't be concerned about the use of it, just as me not being the manager doesn't mean I can't be concerned about the starting line up.
An open secret mein freund. We're minted...
trebor-extra-strong-mints-510x510.jpg

Not being funny like - I've said I think it's a good signing - but I hope he's got a lot of improvement in him because there's some worrying stuff in there!

Honestly mate didn't see anything 'their' that worried me, got distance on everything and more often than not parried away from goal, held a fair few as well, reflexes on the lad are amongst the best i have seen

I'm sure when he makes a mistake with the u21s even more of you will bemoan this signing.

Him, Keane, sessegnon are the players we should be going for to build a team around with lookman, Kenny, Davies and dcl.

Exciting, young, determined blues to lead the way.

Exciting times ahead.

Honestly mate didn't see anything 'their' that worried me, got distance on everything and more often than not parried away from goal, held a fair few as well, reflexes on the lad are amongst the best i have seen
Don't get the inverted commas sorry mate?

Couple of 'saves' that looked like they were going wide anyway, a few parries that appeared to be fairly routine saves being made to look more difficult than they were, the cross he palms away at the start looks like he's stuck in mud and mis-timed his jump, and he pushes a few things straight back out to the danger area.

Genuinely I think he's good though, I was sort of tongue-in-cheek saying that what may have been intended to show how good he is has actually made him look a little bit raw. I've seen him do better things is basically what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back