Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's June and we've signed a player....

It's June and we've signed a player for €30m!....

not arsed today whether it's a great signing or not, I'm having a few beers :drunk:

Kid is class.

The save from Rom's head is outrageous. So much confidence, so good at his near post and reactions are brilliant.

We have a quality keeper for the next ten years. Future England number 1, maybe.

Hope so. If it's Robles in that video folks would default to the, "Those are saves I'd expect any premier league keeper to make."

Pickford is better than Robles, but he's still got a lot to prove. Hope he does.

Kid is class.

The save from Rom's head is outrageous. So much confidence, so good at his near post and reactions are brilliant.

We have a quality keeper for the next ten years. Future England number 1, maybe.

But did you see how he gathered the ball from Roms lying-down-on-the-floor shot!

...I'd be disappointed if he didn't make the two saves you refer to if I'm honest. I'd still like to see him dealing with crosses under pressure rather than a series of decent saves.

I actually think this will be one of the features (and terrible legacies) of the Koeman period in charge: massive fees paid for poor-to-mediocre players.

...I'd be disappointed if he didn't make those saves if I'm honest. I'd still like to see him dealing with crosses under pressure rather than a series of decent saves.

I think there is lots in his game to improve on eggs, but 100% i would rather he be getting coached at us than seeing one of our rivals sign him.

I honestly believe this is a truly fantastic signing and I know it's a lot of money but if he even becomes only 60% of the keeper he can be, he will have been an absolute bargain imo

Happy we're getting a problem position sorted early on.

All I've read from Sland fans is he's very good with huge potential, but makes the occasional mistake. I'm pretty sure De Gea dropped more than his fair share of clangers at United at first too.

I'm gutted that I can't get excited about this signing, I know he had only just come back from injury against us at goodison but he was shakey lacked in confidence and felt we would score past him, can't wait to be proved wrong however!!!!

Cheers mate! I think I can safe from most Evertonians on here and further afield good luck next season. I wanted you to stay up last season, what with Moyes in charge but wasn't to be. We have a mutual shared hatred of Newcastle and most Sunderland fans seem very balanced and decent fella's with a well rounded view of football.

Mine is more personal mate, lost me cherry up their and Sunderland gals are boss! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back