Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love if this was true

I'd love this if it was true but only once we'd actually signed him. Whilst the fee has been agreed it seems, he won't be signing until he cones back from the Euro Championships and has had a medical etc. So its not over the line yet.
Would be a good sign of our intent though if its sealed before any outgoings.

Why everyone obsessed with butland , he been injuries for ages now and who cares how much money he is.

We needed a keeper
We have brought a young keeper with potential to be one of the best buy hey maybe we should have sent for Hart and saved money

People get deluded by players getting a England call up, as much as most of us dont care about the national side for some reason its seems to be relevant, just look at the calls for Joe Hart.

I'd love this if it was true but only once we'd actually signed him. Whilst the fee has been agreed it seems, he won't be signing until he cones back from the Euro Championships and has had a medical etc. So its not over the line yet.

Youd think that Aidy Boothroyd would send him over for the day too sort it out, get his head clear.....or maybe im just hoping

Youd think that Aidy Boothroyd would send him over for the day too sort it out, get his head clear.....or maybe im just hoping
I think that would definitely happen if he was away on international duty just prior to the window closing for sure. But not now it seems. I just hope we get this done and there's no gazumping!

I agree but the fact that Moyes actually trusted him at a young age must be worth something, he could have easily got a Carlo Nash type experienced goalkeeper to play.
Moyes had no choice. He played him because that's all he had available.

Surely we have assurances from Sunderland, that they won't entertain any other bids for Pickford if we have agreed a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back