Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you actually serious, not better than Joel or Stekelenburg? Mate...

Stek? Probably, I wouldn't fight that assertion too much

Joel? I think there's an argument to be made that he isn't a massive improvement, if an improvement at all

Butland would most certainly be an improvement

Pickford is an unwanted distraction for me

Sack him off, move Stek on, move Robles to back up and break the bank for Butland

Make him our record signing if we have to

I think he's an excellent keeper and he's still young as well

If it's a choice between, say, 20 Million for Pickford or 35 Million for Butland, then it's Butland every single day of the week for me, twice on Sundays

I'm actually starting to get annoyed that we're even looking at Pickford to be honest, especially when Butland could be attained if we really went in for him with our full financial muscle and he's such a better keeper

Joel? I think there's an argument to be made that he isn't a massive improvement, if an improvement at all

Sack him off, move Stek on, move Robles to back up and break the bank for Butland

If it's a choice between, say, 20 Million for Pickford or 35 Million for Butland, then it's Butland every single day of the week for me, twice on Sundays

I'm actually starting to get annoyed that we're even looking at Pickford to be honest, especially when Butland could be attained if we really went in for him with our full financial muscle and he's so much better

Financial muscle??

You do know the fella that owns Stoke has got more money than Mosh Mikey?

Pickford is better than Butland Mikey.

He isn't mate

Normally I don't deal in objectives, but I can say with 1000% confidence that Jack Butland is a better goalkeeper than Jordan Pickford

If you think otherwise, I love you, but you're wrong, as is anyone else who thinks similar

I know I'm a git for saying it, but sorry it's just the way it is

Jordan Pickford is an unneeded distraction that is hampering us from signing the keeper we actually need to sign

If Pickford does sign he'll obviously have my support, but it's the wrong decision IMO

I was right when it came to VVD Vs Funes Mori, and I'm right about Butland Vs Pickford too

Think Mikey thinks we are City, he might wanna go and have a look at the latest digits for Prize Money in the league, aint nobody gonna be getting bullied this summer.

I'm not saying we "bully Stoke"

I'm saying we offer Stoke a load of money, because that represents a tidy profit for them and I'm sure they'd take it

We're not going to be bullied regards Lukaku, but we are selling him when the right bid comes in

We just need to offer Stoke the right bid

He's a good keeper, Butland. Wasn't on board a few years ago when he was at Birmingham but he's come on.

Still has a blunder or two in him like. Plus his ankle is crock. Pickford is probably higher risk but definitely a higher reward imo.

I'm not saying we "bully Stoke"

I'm saying we offer Stoke a load of money, because that represents a tidy profit for them and I'm sure they'd take it

We're not going to be bullied regards Lukaku, but we are selling him when the right bid comes in

We just need to offer Stoke the right bid

You know I like Butland a lot too mate. And would offer whatever it took if it was me.
But it's not. And we're not even linked to him I don't think so best to move on I guess.

He isn't mate

Normally I don't deal in objectives, but I can say with 1000% confidence that Jack Butland is a better goalkeeper than Jordan Pickford

If you think otherwise, I love you, but you're wrong, as is anyone else who thinks similar

I know I'm a git for saying it, but sorry it's just the way it is

Jordan Pickford is an unneeded distraction that is hampering us from signing the keeper we actually need to sign

If Pickford does sign he'll obviously have my support, but it's the wrong decision IMO

I was right when it came to VVD Vs Funes Mori, and I'm right about Butland Vs Pickford too

Pickford is going to be a very very good keeper, much better than Robles mate. So is Butland, he's a year ahead of Pickford in his development too, but honestly he'd cost far too much. I don't think they'd take £30m for him right now.

I'm actually starting to get annoyed that we're even looking at Pickford to be honest, especially when Butland could be attained if we really went in for him with our full financial muscle and he's such a better keeper
No disagreements there that Butland is better but I don't see how Pickford is a distraction I would imagine we have of atleast enquired about 2-5 keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back