2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha
@chicoazul (@thechicoazul ) sending twitter into all kinds of meltdown with his "put it in quotes and it will be believed" next level wumming.
The man is pure evil.

(wish he was back on here) lollol

[B]azul[/B]‏ @[B]thechicoazu[/B]l 18 hours ago
More
Southgate: “I’m disappointed not to keep the clean sheet, Jordan could have reacted a little bit quicker from his line for the cross and I’ll be having that conversation with him later.”
23 replies7 retweets26 likes

Ha Ha
@chicoazul (@thechicoazul ) sending twitter into all kinds of meltdown with his "put it in quotes and it will be believed" next level wumming.
The man is pure evil.

(wish he was back on here) lollol

[B]azul[/B]‏ @[B]thechicoazu[/B]l 18 hours ago
More
Southgate: “I’m disappointed not to keep the clean sheet, Jordan could have reacted a little bit quicker from his line for the cross and I’ll be having that conversation with him later.”
23 replies7 retweets26 likes
Alladyce nearly put him out of business for a while, the fat walrus's actual quote were so bad than no amount of wumming could top them

Good but slightly over rated.

As he made a save that would match those werld class saves made by one Mr Neville Southall yet?

No. He ain’t in the same class.

I have to be honest I have not seen one quote anywhere, on any platform of the media suggesting he is in Southalls class. Doesn't mean he's not a good keeper, there are very few Nevs in the footballing halls.

I have to be honest I have not seen one quote anywhere, on any platform of the media suggesting he is in Southalls class. Doesn't mean he's not a good keeper, there are very few Nevs in the footballing halls.

The media usually turn to Banks for goalkeeping comparisons, rather than Nev.

But Pickford has had more practice than most keepers over the last two seasons.

The media usually turn to Banks for goalkeeping comparisons, rather than Nev.

But Pickford has had more practice than most keepers over the last two seasons.

Certainly can't argue with that. Hopefully in the forthcoming campaigns he will be a little less employed.

On a loser really,he has great games that keep England progressing and the big boys come knocking.Does a Robert Green and his confidence is shot!

Who shall we get instead lads?
Let’s get Ben Foster hey lads?

Shall we get Fraser Forster? I see Saints want rid of him. Good enough for us though surely lads?

De Gea has been wank for Spain this World Cup. Shall we try our luck lads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back