Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually think it is a rather good list for our future signing.

Not sure in time frames if he was at chelsea when they last won league cup or not.

Quick google says no but he has a copa del rey to his collection.

Also, he has his own official website! When have we ever had a player who had their own official website?

sorry for my harshness,heres my list

1- juan mata does the good football stuffs

sorry for my harshness,heres my list

1- juan mata does the good football stuffs
If you actually take a step back from it all, us signing juan mata is an amazing signing for the club. Everyone who is putting him down just needs to look at his achievements, career stats, consistency etc It makes it a bit bizarre that he is spending his career being sold by Jose rather than playing at the top level,

i cant post from my computer properly and i cant link imagine because the original one is blocked source on this so best i get is that, or what i did

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure this is a good idea. I've just been on rawk and Mata is receiving a verbal battering from all sides

'I genuinely think he's one of the slowest players in the league. I remember a couple of years ago and Mata and Gerrard were going for a loose ball. Mata had about a 5 yard headstart on Gerrard but Stevie comfortably got to the ball first. That was Gerrard, at the tail end of his career who had lost pretty much all of his physical traits that aided his game for a decade or more.'

Actually think it is a rather good list for our future signing.

Not sure in time frames if he was at chelsea when they last won league cup or not.

Quick google says no but he has a copa del rey to his collection.

Also, he has his own official website! When have we ever had a player who had their own official website?

Johnny Heitinga had his own website. Hardly a glowing endorsement.

Simple fact is we have been without a playmaker since Arteta left, someone who can create something out of nothing can intervene in a game with a peice of individual, vision quality and ability to see things others cant, it cant be coached its innate.

Mata is a wand of a player who Harry Potter and Voldermort would go bat poo expellaramus crazy for.

This seriously and i mean seriously improves our attacking front 4.

I'm not sure this is a good idea. I've just been on rawk and Mata is receiving a verbal battering from all sides

'I genuinely think he's one of the slowest players in the league. I remember a couple of years ago and Mata and Gerrard were going for a loose ball. Mata had about a 5 yard headstart on Gerrard but Stevie comfortably got to the ball first. That was Gerrard, at the tail end of his career who had lost pretty much all of his physical traits that aided his game for a decade or more.'
the same people who claim we are envious of some cobbled together stand whilst forgetting they are still playing in our old stadium we binned years ago and are now on the move to a 60k spanking new riverside stadium for the WHOLE world to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back