Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure this is a good idea. I've just been on rawk and Mata is receiving a verbal battering from all sides

'I genuinely think he's one of the slowest players in the league. I remember a couple of years ago and Mata and Gerrard were going for a loose ball. Mata had about a 5 yard headstart on Gerrard but Stevie comfortably got to the ball first. That was Gerrard, at the tail end of his career who had lost pretty much all of his physical traits that aided his game for a decade or more.'

To be fair, Mata probably slipped.

Come on, who set this up?

NzpVRqH.png

I'm not sure this is a good idea. I've just been on rawk and Mata is receiving a verbal battering from all sides

'I genuinely think he's one of the slowest players in the league. I remember a couple of years ago and Mata and Gerrard were going for a loose ball. Mata had about a 5 yard headstart on Gerrard but Stevie comfortably got to the ball first. That was Gerrard, at the tail end of his career who had lost pretty much all of his physical traits that aided his game for a decade or more.'
haha so you went on liverpools chief forum and in the discussion regarding our hopefully next signing (who has loads of goals and assists in his career, prem experience and won nearly everything) they are calling him crap? lol

Shocking, next thing it will be saying firmhinio is better than mata

Amazing. If he played for them he would be the best player in the werld.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back