Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get mata it will be another player everyone on here will try and cram into the team along with Gerry, rom, kev, and ross. They won't worry that not 1 of them offer any kind of defensive side to their game , but the fume will start when we start losing goals in the last 10 minutes again, this season.

Congratulations to David Moyes and Roberto Martinez for convincing the Everton fan base that wingers and attacking midfielders are defenders

The more I think about this the more I see him being the solution to the left side. He would be our only attacking midfielder who is left footed for a start.

How would our midfield line up with Mata and Barkley as I want both of them in the first 11

If both of them are to play in the same 11, then I can see Mata playing on the right, which is something he has done regularly for United and provided very good returns. An other option is for Barkley to go CM, which I think is quite unlikely because he is very poor from a defensive perspective. The other possibility is that Barkley may be benched.

If both of them are to play in the same 11, then I can see Mata playing on the right, which is something he has done regularly for United and provided very good returns. An other option is for Barkley to go CM, which I think is quite unlikely because he is very poor from a defensive perspective. The other possibility is that Barkley may be benched.
Mata left, Barkley Centre, Deulofeu right.

The more I think about this the more I see him being the solution to the left side. He would be our only attacking midfielder who is left footed for a start.

....posted similar a few days ago but my thinking was he would bring out the best in Baines. Teams need blend, teams need players who bring out the best in others and I can see a Baines/Mata axis being productive in a similar way to that of Baines/Pienaar.

Barkley should not be benched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back