Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
@andreasvalera

Exclusive: On Mata: If he leaves @ManUtd , he wants a move back to Spain. A transfer to @everton will not happen

giphy.gif

....posted similar a few days ago but my thinking was he would bring out the best in Baines. Teams need blend, teams need players who bring out the best in others and I can see a Baines/Mata axis being productive in a similar way to that of Baines/Pienaar.
Isn't it the same old problem of a narrow midfielder who wants to play central, being stuck on the left, and therefore will not stay wide? I feel like if we have a natural wide player in Lennon / Geri on the right, and then a 'forced' winger on the left, it doesn't balance out well

Mata one side, Barks as the 10

or

Mata as the 10, Barks deeper

But, that's presuming we play 4-2-3-1.

RK also uses 4-3-3 and sometimes 3-5-2 if needs be, depending on the game.
Would love a 4-1-4-1 with Barkley and Mata behind Rom, but dunno if any of our DMs could handle that.

I can't be arsed reading through the earlier pages, has the picture of Mata in liverpool been posted yet? My lad sent me it yesterday

@andreasvalera

Exclusive: On Mata: If he leaves @ManUtd , he wants a move back to Spain. A transfer to @everton will not happen
Completely jarg account that only makes up stuff to do with United. His twitter picture used to be of some random fella in a suit until people found that it wasn't him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back