Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, nothing has happened yet, we dont know if this will even be a successful era for the club, hope is great but to other clubs nothing has changed at all.

I'm very confident it will be a successful era. But with crap like Twitter these days everyone makes up stories about great players going to what seem inferior clubs. Most don't believe what we'll be because they haven't seen anything happen yet - fair enough imo. By October they'll realise, that's for sure.

At this moment I would say he most definitely is a statement of intent. Quick question do you think he would have even considered coming here just 6 months ago? Or would we even have been linked to him?

For me everything pre moshiri is irrelevant. Its about his manager signing players....theres a lot of quality out there and koeman is after players in their prime. I just havent heard much good about mara since a few years ago.

For me everything pre moshiri is irrelevant. Its about his manager signing players....theres a lot of quality out there and koeman is after players in their prime. I just havent heard much good about mara since a few years ago.

Have you heard anything good about any United player in the last few years mate?

As has been said by others before successive managers at man utd have not played to his strengths. He's been shunted out wide to make space for the likes of Rooney to fit into the first 11. All to the detriment of the team n him personally.

If allowed to operate in that central role where he flourished for Chelsea a few seasons ago then I'm sure you'll get to see the mata of old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back