Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fosu mensah looks a player
de gea
Martial

not done well there but depay could be good on our left.

Mata at United

Played 104 (13 of those as a sub) games, goals 26, assists 20, 84 (11 as a sub) league games, 21 goals, 16 assists.

even at a team which has been shunting him around to make room for other players his production ahs still been very solid mate

record for spain is 41 games 10 goals and as you pointed out he has been dropped from the squad the pat few years, then again that coincides with spain being utterly terrible for the last two major tournaments so hardly a sign the manager was right dropping him really

£20m+ for a player at 28. Certainly no where past it but not really someone I see at Everton, very slow too.

Ridiculous this. The FIFA fanboys will hate his but what exaclty does he offer over Barkley?

He is no slower than he was at 21 mate though, he has never relied on speed in the slightest.

As for what he adds over Barkley, they are two completely different type of player mate so even trying to compare them is a bit mad like

I'll be sad to see him go. He'll be a great signing for Everton.

Consistently been up there among our best assist and goal scorers. One thing is for certain with Mata is he'll always contribute, whether by assisting or scoring- even if he is having a quite game.

Mata at United

Played 104 (13 of those as a sub) games, goals 26, assists 20, 84 (11 as a sub) league games, 21 goals, 16 assists.

even at a team which has been shunting him around to make room for other players his production ahs still been very solid mate

record for spain is 41 games 10 goals and as you pointed out he has been dropped from the squad the pat few years, then again that coincides with spain being utterly terrible for the last two major tournaments so hardly a sign the manager was right dropping him really
how odd, every player listed is a young player.

2 of the most highly rated playmakers around.

Highly rated by who? Yourself?

Calhanoglu - as i said, best known for free kicks to the majority. In a league where dortmund and bayern sweep up the best talent, thats yet to happen.

Silva- played in a jarg Portuguese league where he was bought by overspending monaco. Just had a look and he got 1 assist in the league last year? Highly rated playermaker he sounds like

I'll be sad to see him go. He'll be a great signing for Everton.

Consistently been up there among our best assist and goal scorers. One thing is for certain with Mata is he'll always contribute, whether by assisting or scoring- even if he is having a quite game.
Are ManU fans thinking this is done?

2 of the most highly rated playmakers around.

Both would probably cost £30m+ mate and I'm not sure how much you've seen of Mata but he's had seasons of being among the best in the league. If Mata is £21m and proven compared to them two, he's an amazing buy.

The past couple of years aren't a fair measure for him as he hasn't been played right at all - you're going to love him when you see him on the pitch for us.

One thing I've really noticed about Mata is that he's got a great cross on him.

If we can keep hold of Lukaku, he'd have all the service he needs with the likes of Ross and Del in the team alongside Mata.

I don't even think we will get him tbh, not to say i don't want him because i do, just not going to believe speculation, which is all it is until he's standing in FF holding up the shirt.

Don't rate him - always looks a disaster waiting to happen. Expect him to move to Italy or something next summer when that's proven out.
have to say i agree with this , mori isn't good enough lacks concentration and is a naive defender. think some supporters get suckered in to thinking he is top class because he scores a few goals and does a wild celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back