Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope so! Would like a Deco in his prime myself
Gert those 4 in the pic above and we're gate crashing the top 4 and staying there for a few seasons.

Pretty strong spine of a team which is the most important apsect when building a succesful team.

Begovic

Coleman *Unknown* Mori Baines

Cavalho

Witsel Mata

Deulofeu *Unknown* Mirallas

Fill those 2 spots if we sell Stones and Lakaku with quality and the future is immense,but if we kept Stone and Lakaku and i would expect a title bid of sorts or being in the mix.

Was Boss for Chelsea but a less so for Utd, I doubt he'd come but if we're willing to pay the money and he likes Koeman who knows.

*****Potential(in the future)***** Top 2 playmakers

D.Silva
Payet
Ozil
Iniesta
Modric
Coutinho
Fabregas
Kroos

off the top of my head are miles ahead of those two you've mentioned.

Now if you're happy scouting players fresh out the womb Zat no problem, just don't spout utter dirge as fact when it's your opinion.

Youve just named players in England and Spain.

Who would you say were the best playmakers in Italy, Portugal, Germany and France?

Gert those 4 in the pic above and we're gate crashing the top 4 and staying there for a few seasons.

Pretty strong spine of a team which is the most important apsect when building a succesful team.

Begovic

Cavalho

Witsel Mata

Fill those 2 spots if we sell Stones and Lakaku with quality and the future is immense,but if we kept Stone and Lakaku and i would expect a title bid of sorts or being in the mix.

Wouldnt fancy half of those players as being title quality...begovic has been poor for 2 seasons.

As for Mata if we sign him i hope it doesnt affect barkley.

Was Boss for Chelsea but a less so for Utd, I doubt he'd come but if we're willing to pay the money and he likes Koeman who knows.
If we sign him which appears a distinct possibility it is a great signing. So many good players at United underperformed under Van Gaal and if Mata was to come here and be 75% of the player he was at Chelsea then he will be the best player in our side.

Just makes you wonder if he is lined up and signs soon who else we might be after. Exciting just to be linked so heavily with a quality player like him so if it happens the press and the rest of the league will have to take notice.

Begovic

Cavalho

Witsel Mata

Lukaku will stay. No one gonna to pay what we want.

Lukaku will stay. No one gonna to pay what we want.
Well Chelsea off the radar now they have Michy. Which leaves PSG or Man U, can't see Mourinho going for him when he has Martial and Rashford who are also young so that leaves PSG. They may come in they may not, they do we get the silly money we want.

If we sign Mata then Lukaku may be thinking of staying anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back