Not open for further replies.
Just Juan Manuel Mata,
Give him to me,
delicious playmaker, of Spain,
Silky, throughball dream
Give me a Juan Mata,
from Mourinho's team.

With you here

Whats the point in wasting 20m+ and then 100k a week over 3 years when we have Barkley

We will set him back years by either changing his position or not playing him enough
Im here.

I guess we have too wait and see.

I hope we can come up with some quality players who are not all 28+ or from some unknown club in eastern europe.

I really do

With you here

Whats the point in wasting 20m+ and then 100k a week over 3 years when we have Barkley

We will set him back years by either changing his position or not playing him enough
I don't see Mata and Ross battling for the same position plus he's a very very good player for a reasonable price with valuable experience at the highest level, why wouldn't you want him?

To be fair, Balague is normally spot on, if he calls something and it changes, he at least has the information as to why it changed.
Sort of admits when he gets thing wrong, im sure he isn't ruling Mata out, just that we are far from completing the deal.

how would he know? does he have many contacts in new everton hierarchy? and if mata is on holiday hes hardly gonna be answering balagues phonecalls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back