Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the Mata - Lukaku relationship like from the old days? Could be a benefit to the rom situation too?
What with all those appearances Lukaku made at Chelsea?

They arrived on the same day I think but other than that nothing

Honestly mate - that is the least risky predicrtion i have ever seen made. Lennon has amaased a grand total of 5 assists in 62 games for us
In his last year at Chelsea Mata had 35 assists in 64 games, 20 in 54 games the year before.

......that is impressive, Stevon. Him on one side and Deulofeu on the other and a decent bet on Lukaku for golden boot I think.

I think it could work with him to the right of Barkley, but not as a winger. He can link with Barkley and have Coleman on his out side.

To balance that out you would need a wide striker on the left. Someone who is capable of scoring 15 goals and getting close to the striker. Would need more running from Barkley as well. So mata will have plenty of options when he gets the ball.

Play Barkley as the wide left of a 4-3-3, play Mata as the central playmaker, Deulofeu right - surround Mata with pace and movement and he will cause havoc

have hopefully any two of Witsel/Strootman/Schneiderlein/Kovicic playing in the centre behind Mata

I mean i appreciate (and believe) that we are actually attempting to sign him but these are the jargest of jarg sources (bar @The Esk ). If these same people were reporting lukaku to united we'd be laughing at them.

CmcFwz6WEAAgJ9g.jpg

Once a blue, always a blue.
It's like some Everton bukkakke party...

......that is impressive, Stevon. Him on one side and Deulofeu on the other and a decent bet on Lukaku for golden boot I think.

Think Mata is best playing centrally mate, and get pace around him, think we have all started to think barkley cant play anyplace other than the number 10, but maybe thats because he just hasnt been coached to develop him, in theory anyway he should be able to play wider in a 4-3-3 or central in a 3-5-2 etc

Can't think of many better players for young Deleoufeu to play alongside and learn from. Added to the fact he'd have another spanish buddy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back