Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
today is esk day!

the esk can brighten your day like the sunshine, leave you wanting more like crack cocaine and leave you feeling satisfied like a nice big poo

share if you've got an esk
How much is it?

If you have to esk you can't afford it.

...I'll show myself out

haha must be hard being the esk tells us everything he knows and still getting annoyed all the time, he supports Everton am sure as soon as he receives information he will be just as excited to tell us as we are to see it

haha must be hard being the esk tells us everything he knows and still getting annoyed all the time, he supports Everton am sure as soon as he receives information he will be just as excited to tell us as we are to see it
Exactly, it's not like he's gonna sit on some new bit of information until someone here asks him. When he knows something new he'll let us know asap

I'd really like to ask @The Esk , if they are ok to answer, how they have become so connected to the inner machinations of the club? I'm genuinely interested. Be as vague as you need to be to protect your source.

I've been on GOT for a while and it only seems like the Esk has become something of an ITK since the Mosh took over. Is that related?

As I say, this is genuine interest, not doubting the validity of the statements made thus far.

I'd really like to ask @The Esk , if they are ok to answer, how they have become so connected to the inner machinations of the club? I'm genuinely interested. Be as vague as you need to be to protect your source.

I've been on GOT for a while and it only seems like the Esk has become something of an ITK since the Mosh took over. Is that related?

As I say, this is genuine interest, not doubting the validity of the statements made thus far.
Best no to ask, eh. What difference does it make?

He's moshri so be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back