Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best course of action is to tell people nothing, they are unable to handle the information you tell them and for some reason have no patience at all and expect everything instantly.

Until they learn that patience is a virtue, I'd keep all information to myself.

The normal supporters can handle the info and wait, just the impatient lot hounding Esk every second of every day, feel sorry for him, I'd have sacked it off by now.

I think the best course of action is to tell people nothing, they are unable to handle the information you tell them and for some reason have no patience at all and expect everything instantly.

Yes - but you need to try and look past that and think of the greater good - by keeping Loonies fully engaged on GOT all day - we are not out causing havoc in the wider community!

truth.webp

The normal supporters can handle the info and wait, just the impatient lot hounding Esk every second of every day, feel sorry for him, I'd have sacked it off by now.

giphy.gif

Bad times for the Esk if Mata and Witsel don't sign. He'll probably not want to pass on any further info, what with his Emery and Monchi shouts also going down the pan. Obviously I'll be first in line to fondle his penis if the signings do come off.

That was in the media four days ago mate.
The point is that if Mata's shirt number has gone to someone else, it is most likely that he is leaving the club. Not definitely, but most likely.

So, has he been rumoured to be moving to any other club apart from Everton?

The point is that if Mata's shirt number has gone to someone else, it is most likely that he is leaving the club. Not definitely, but most likely.

So, has he been rumoured to be moving to any other club apart from Everton?

Ibrahimovic doesn't have the number 8. That's the point.

Bad times for the Esk if Mata and Witsel don't sign. He'll probably not want to pass on any further info, what with his Emery and Monchi shouts also going down the pan. Obviously I'll be first in line to fondle his penis if the signings do come off.

Not being funny mate but you have been here 5 mins, those of us that have been around longer know esk isn't the type of poster to chat bubbles, he's one of the more reasoned posters which is why so many of us are willing to take his word on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back