Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if everything rests on Stones leaving? We need him to go to help with FFP and other signings are dependent on this sale going through perhaps

Can we also please add that Ronald Koeman has been in the job, actually on the training ground, less than one week.

He is still waiting the return of his International contingent & will be assessing what he has to work with currently on a daily basis.

They say Sky ruined football - I say social media did.

Patience & restraint gentlemen.

I wonder if everything rests on Stones leaving? We need him to go to help with FFP and other signings are dependent on this sale going through perhaps

Could be mate and I suppose if his potential suitors think we are in a position where we absolutely have to get rid to address the FFP because of who we have already bought then it makes their position stronger in negotiating the fee in their favour I would have thought.

Can we also please add that Ronald Koeman has been in the job, actually on the training ground, less than one week.

He is still waiting the return of his International contingent & will be assessing what he has to work with currently on a daily basis.

Exactly mate and dont forget that he has only just got back off his hollibobs and with the amount of those the skiving git has at least 3 days of that first week in work will have been on the blower to Thomas Cook to start sorting out next years !

Come on Ron lad - there are people on this forum being tipped over the edge and the safety of cats, dogs or even partners are at serious risk here!

Give this man a cookie!

I'm so assed because how long its taking. If its took this long for mata and witsel, then how longs it gonna take for all the other players?. The season is only around the corner and id rather we have what we need before it starts.

8 DAYS INTO THE JOB!!!!!

Last edited:
Working in Manchester today and got talking to the site manager, he posts on a utd forum and says there ITK is saying he will stay until January and fight for his place

For some it went nuclear before breakfast - the return shockwave has come back and knocked them over for now - should not be long before they are back on their feet and reaching Fumecon 1 by mid afternoon.
Reckon so pal. 8th cup off coffee by 3pm and screens will be punched before final meltdown commences after it emerges Mata seen smiling with the utd players after training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back