Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't try very hard, courtesy of Wiki.

250px-Butterscotch_Angel_Delight.jpg
Thank you!

Nail your colours to the mast lad. You're so obvious it's unreal...'I'm Welsh' not to mention your other little slip up's. Not arsed anyway. Tell you this, you 'don't pull the wool over my eyes'.

As you were Danny Boy.

Erm, I am Welsh. What the hell has my nationality got to do with the price of bread?!

Anyway, shall we get back to talking about Juan Mata?

Your opinion?

I don't think Martinez has or had any bearing on whether Mata joins. If the money/contract is right then he will come.
We're viewed as a bottom half club now though, rather than in and around the Europa League spots with the potential to push for the Champions League. That's going to affect our pulling power.

We're viewed as a bottom half club now though, rather than in and around the Europa League spots with the potential to push for the Champions League. That's going to affect our pulling power.
This. I mentioned it recently, the damage Martinez has done to us is absolutely huge. Has cost us around 70m in failed transfers stuck at the club, firing him and his staff, compensation for Koeman and his staff... left us as a bottom half club, no Europe, divided fan base. Appalling. Club should sue him tbh.

Your opinion?

I don't think Martinez has or had any bearing on whether Mata joins. If the money/contract is right then he will come.

Koeman gave Mata his chance at Valencia and Mata is on record as saying he enjoyed his time playing under Koeman.

I'd say RK will have had a very big impact should he sign for us...

If he does sign, and I can't see it myself, then it will go right down to the wire just before the season starts or even just before the window shuts.

This. I mentioned it recently, the damage Martinez has done to us is absolutely huge. Has cost us around 70m in failed transfers stuck at the club, firing him and his staff, compensation for Koeman and his staff... left us as a bottom half club, no Europe, divided fan base. Appalling. Club should sue him tbh.

The worst manager in our entire history, imo. People will mention Walker, but look at the team that Walker inherited. Walker wasn't able to buy 30 million pound strikers, two 13 million pound midfielders and 10 million pound defenders either.

Martinez did untold damage to Everton Football Club, and if it had not been for Moshir's intervention, then we would be absolutely screwed and we would have regressed a good 15 years backwards. He's the crappest manager going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back