Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's hasn't though.

Our main man is still on it, a WUM hasn't a clue.
Trying to understand you here. How does somebody who is sceptical of our transfer dealings automatically become a wind-up merchant? I think you're trying to use the terminology but have no idea what it even means. Leave off with you. Everybody is entitled to their opinions here, just like you are entitled to believe we'll sign a load of world class players.

Trying to understand you here. How does somebody who is sceptical of our transfer dealings automatically become a wind-up merchant? I think you're trying to use the terminology but have no idea what it even means. Leave off with you. Everybody is entitled to their opinions here, just like you are entitled to believe we'll sign a load of world class players.

When referring to a WUM I'm talking about someone else, not you.

Everyone's opinion should be respected, and they have a right to be sceptical about our transfer dealing (after all, this is Everton we're talking about) the problem is though, Angel delight went from being just a lad who posted a lot on this thread, to being a lad who all of a sudden had ITK mates all over the place, who were giving him loads of info, so you could see why some thought he was being a WUM merchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back